Guidance through the capital raising process.
A network of management talent: operating managers, business development professionals, technology consultants, human capital/organization development professionals.
Management’s domain expertise—not money—is the limiting resource for buyout activity.
A multitude of funding and capital structure options.
Expert capital raising guidance for those seeking to acquire their own company or grow with acquisitions.
Proprietary research and vetting of acquisition targets not on the market.
Capital structuring expertise.
Written capital commitments from funding source.
1. The acquistion establishes, maintains or enhances leadership in a single niche product/service capability.
2. The acquistion adds, maintains or enhances a proprietary niche product/service capability.
3. The acquistion creates measurable synergies through the combination.
4. The acquistion expands the acquiring company’s geographic footprint.
5. The acquistion is accretive to earnings, i.e., the acquisition increases earnings per share.
6. The acquisition is driven by government regulations assuring recurring revenues.
7. The acquisition returns a minimum of $X trailing twelve month (ttm) EBITDA.
8. The debt to trailing twelve month (ttm) EBITDA ratio post-transaction is no more than 2.5 times.